Vicky’s area of expertise over the last 15 years has been in the insurance litigation field. She has vast experience in:
- The defence of personal injuries claims on behalf of insurers arising from work related, motor vehicle and public risk related incidents;
- Advising insurers and underwriters on liability, dual insurance, indemnity, quantum;
- Advising Council on new liability legislation and risk management topics.
- Advising insurers and underwriters on the effect and impact on claims arising from the Workers’ Compensation and Rehabilitation Act (Qld), Civil Liability Act (NSW & QLD), Motor Accidents Insurance Act (Qld) and Personal Injuries Proceedings Act (Qld).
- Diploma of Law Legal Practitioners Admission Board
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Acting on behalf of a workers’ compensation insurer defending claims personal injuries claims
- Defending personal injury damage claims on behalf of compulsory third party insurers
- Defending personal injury and property damage claims on behalf of public liability insurers
- Member, Australian Insurance Law Association
- Member, Women in Insurance
- Member, Queensland Law Society