Tim is an Associate in our insurance litigation team in Sydney. His practice area revolves around defending major and catastrophic claims.
Tim joined McInnes Wilson as a Law Graduate in November 2013. Prior to that, Tim gained work experience at the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT) assisting parties in the resolution of various disputes, in addition to working for a Federal Circuit Court Judge and working in the in-house legal team of an international clothing brand.
Tim is approachable, honest and hard working. He prides himself on his ability to analyse his client’s issues, apply the law and explain possible solutions.
- Bachelor of Business Management, University of Queensland
- Juris Doctor, Bond University
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Insurance Litigation
- Advice on complex, major and catastrophic claims
- Experience in marine, motor vehicle, workers compensation, public liability and professional lines
- Vice Chair., NSW Law Society Young Lawyers Civil Litigation Committee
- Member, NSW Law Society Litigation Law and Practice CommitteeMember, Law Society of NSW