As Managing Director, Paul leads the strategic direction and service objectives of McInnes Wilson Lawyers. Paul joined the firm as an Articled Clerk in 1985.
He was admitted to the partnership of McInnes Wilson Lawyers in May 1989 and is now Company Chair and CEO.
Paul leads a team focussed on achieving value-based outcomes through pro-active advice. He has an interest in rural affairs. He regularly gives legal advice to local governments, rural landowners and business owners for a variety of transactions and litigious matters. Paul has a history of over 20 years specialising in public and products liability, motor vehicle claims, property damage and professional indemnity claims.
- Personal Injury Accredited Specialist
- Fellow of the Australian Insitute of Company Directors
- Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Company Chair and CEO McInnes Wilson Lawyers 2009
- Appointed Managing Partner 2006
- Insurance and general litigation
- Dispute resolution
- Local government and rural advisor
- Director, Lexon Insurance
- Board member, Queensland Law Society
- Board Member, Prostitution Licensing Authority
- Chair, Qld Rugby Union Judiciary
Paul's recent publicationsView All Articles
11 Nov 2016
In Ainsworth v Albrecht  HCA 40, the High Court of Australia has unanimously allowed an appeal from the Queensland Court of Appeal. This is one of the most significant strata cases since the High Court’s decision on building defects. Facts...Read More