Emily is a Principal in the Personal Services team. She is an accomplished compensation lawyer, having started with the firm in 2011.
In 2017, Emily was recognised by the Independent Doyles Guide as a recommended lawyer in compensation law in Queensland.
Emily has experience in all aspects of civil litigation, with a particular interest in cycling related matters and medical negligence cases.
She is passionate about helping women navigate the process of gaining compensation following a traumatic birth experience.
She also has a close association with Bicycle Queensland and often assists their members by providing expert legal assistance when required.
Emily goes to great lengths to understand her client's personal situation. This approach sees her deliver the best outcome for her clients.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Science (majoring in Biomedical Science), University of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- General Civil Litigation
- Bicycle Claims
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Motor Vehicle Claims
- Public Liability Claims
- Product Liability Claims
- Property Damage Claims
- Director, Brain Injury Foundation
- Member, Queensland Law Society