Philip has been involved in insurance litigation for a number of years. He has a particular interest and expertise in CTP.
Philip has a focus on proactive claims management, with a focus on bringing the claim to resolution in the most efficient way possible. He has a focus on a collaborative approach with his insurer clients to ensure an open communication of ideas and to ensure the best outcomes.
Philip has had the opportunity to work with a diverse range of insurer clients through his career. This has included a number of secondments with those clients, which has strengthened his understanding of the processes and needs of insurance companies as part of the claims process.
He has experience in a wide variety of disputes including major and catastrophic claims, fraud matters, administrative review matters and liability and indemnity disputes.
- Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in Finance) at University of Wollongong
- Bachelor of Laws at University of Wollongong
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at University of Wollongong
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Insurance Litigation
- CTP Insurance
- Major and Complex Claims
- Member, NSW Law Society
- Member, Australian Insurance Law Association