Nancy has practiced across a range of insurance related areas, with a particular focus on home warranty insurance,construction disputes, third party property damage claims, CTP, public liability claims and medical negligence. Nancy has acted for major insurers and represented their interests in the Local, District and Supreme Courts of NSW and in the NCAT. She has run hearings in the Local Courts without the assistance of Counsel. Nancy is experienced in managing the needs of her clients and in ensuring she delivers a premium service with her clients’ interests always at the centre of her focus.
Nancy commenced her legal career in the field of commercial litigation, assisting in matters of various magnitude and working on high profile insolvency claims.
Prior to joining McInnes Wilson Lawyers Nancy was working in the insurance realm in private practice and enjoyed looking after a diverse portfolio of insurance claims. She is well experienced in advising on complex liability claims, indemnity issues, dual insurance, recovery opportunities and handling both personal injury matters and negligence claims for pure economic loss.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Technology Sydney
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Technology Sydney
- Bachelor of Communications (Journalism), University of Technology Sydney
- Public Liability
- Home warranty insurance and recoveries against construction industry professionals
- Property Damage
- CTP and other personal injury
- Member, NSW Law Society Young Lawyers
- Volunteer, Toongabbie Legal Centre
- Member, Law Society of New South Wales