Jack Fairweather acts primarily for insurance clients in public and product liability, professional indemnity and subrogated recovery matters.
He provides comprehensive advice on a range of indemnity, liability, quantum and evidence issues. Jack is a meticulous solicitor who has a strong understanding of the insurance industry.
Jack has a particular interest in technical litigation and claims arising out of construction incidents, hotels and licensed premises, schools, sporting associations, transportation and associated indemnity implications. Jack is currently acting for a number of schools and educational institutions.
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Business, Queensland University of Technology
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Public Liability Claims Coverage and Risk
- Professional Indemnity
- Transport Insurance
- Property Damage and Recovery Claims
- General Policy Coverage Advice
- Member, AILA Queensland Committee
- Member, Young Insurance Professionals
- Member, Queensland Law Society
Jack's recent publicationsView All Articles
11 Apr 2018
update | new Labour Hire Licensing legislation The countdown is almost over, Monday 16th April the Labour Hire Licensing Act (QLD) 2017 comes into force. On Friday 6 April 2018 the regulations in support of the Labour Hire Licensing Act 2017 (Qld) were...Read More
20 Mar 2018
Have you ever provided an employee to another Business? Or ever hired someone? If YES, you need to mark this date in your diary Your In-depth Overview of the new Labour Hire Licensing Act 2017 (Qld) On 16 April 2018, just under one month from now, the...Read More