Adam has worked in personal injury since 2010 spending four and a half years representing plaintiffs in personal injury before moving to work with defendants. He has a unique insight into how both sides approach a matter which enables him to provide clients with efficient and cost effective advice to help them through litigated matters while also having a good working relationship with his opponents.
Adam is known for his high level of attention to detail which assists in complex matters having done work for major claims and catastrophic injury teams.
Adam was a Law Society of New South Wales student mentor in 2018 and a member of the Law Society of New South Wales Injury Compensation Committee in 2019.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, The College of Law
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Motor accidents compensation
- Personal injury
- General insurance
- Workers compensation
- Pro Bono work in bankruptcy and employment law with Justice Connect
- Member, North Palm Beach Surf Life Saving Club
- Member, Law Society of New South Wales
- Law Society of New South Wales Injury Compensation Committee member
- Law Society of New South Wales Student Mentor