Prior to being admitted as a solicitor Lesley was a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife for 15 years. Her medical background complements her current practice in workers compensation and employer liability law. Lesley has broad experience across all injury regimes – motor vehicle, public liability and employer liability.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honors), Queensland University of Technology
- Graduate Diploma Legal Studies, Queensland University of Technology
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Workers Compensation claims;
- Public liability claims including indemnity issues;
- CTP claims;
- Mediations and alternative dispute resolution; and
- Indemnity issues in relation to public liability claims.
- Member, Australian Insurance Law Association
- Member, Queensland Law Society
Lesley's recent publicationsView All Articles
02 Sep 2016
The Workers Compensation and Rehabilitation (National Injury Insurance Scheme) Amendment Bill 2016 was passed by the Queensland Parliament on 31 August 2016. The Act aims to achieve the following: It introduces into the worker’s compensation regime...Read More