Prior to being admitted as a solicitor Lesley was a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife for 15 years. Her medical background complements her current practice in workers compensation and employer liability law. Lesley has broad experience across all injury regimes – motor vehicle, public liability and employer liability.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honors), Queensland University of Technology
- Graduate Diploma Legal Studies, Queensland University of Technology
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Workers Compensation claims;
- Public liability claims including indemnity issues;
- CTP claims;
- Mediations and alternative dispute resolution; and
- Indemnity issues in relation to public liability claims.
- Member, Australian Insurance Law Association
- Member, Queensland Law Society