Vince’s experience over many years of bringing claims on behalf of injured clients together with his deep commitment to the preservation of a social safety net and the defence of the individual’s rights, stands him in better stead than most to understand the compensation needs and entitlements of his clients and to prosecute the case on their behalf.
Vince has over 22 years experience of working tirelessly to gain compensation for disadvantaged or injured clients.
He is an Honorary Solicitor of Wynnum Family Day Care Scheme, Bayside Family Day Care Scheme and Family Day Care Association of Queensland.
Vince acts for ordinary people who have injury or loss and who require an experienced legal practitioner to assist with gaining compensation.
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Queensland Unviersity of Technology
- Bachelor of Laws, Queensland Unviersity of Technology
- Medical Negligence
- Employment Law - Master Servant Claims, Industrial Appeals
- Accident Compensation
- Australian Labor Party
- National Union of Workers
- Diabetes Queensland
- Member, Queensland Law Society