Daniel is a Principal in our Insurance Litigation team. Daniel specialises in defendant personal injury matters, particularly CTP and public liability claims. He has practiced as a solicitor in civil litigation for over 10 years across multiple jurisdictions including Queensland, New South Wales and the United Kingdom.
Daniel’s focus is on early and cost effective resolution of claims, where possible, and he has extensive experience advocating his client’s interests at mediation and settlement conferences. Where a settlement cannot be achieved, Daniel will protect his client’s interests through to trial.
Daniel has appeared in many Queensland Courts and has detailed knowledge of the procedures and requirements of the Civil Liability Act 2003, Motor Accident Insurance Act 1994 and Personal Injuries Proceedings Act 2002.
Some of Daniel’s recent cases include Soogyung Kim v Xiaoxia Liu & Anor  QDC 167, Goodfellow v Clarke  QDC 193 and Land v Dhaliwal & Anor  QSC 360, which resulted in favourable Judgments for the insurer client.
- Master of Laws, Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland, High Court of Australia and the Senior Courts of England and Wales
- CTP claims
- Public Liability Claims
- Quantum, Liability and Indemnity disputes
- Dispute Resolution
- Member, Australian Insurance Law Association
- Member, Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance
- Member, Young Insurance Professionals Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Queensland Law Society