Nicole provides direct, practical advice to her clients from the outset. Nicole provides a professional service whilst remaining empathetic to her clients and making her clients feel confident and empowered during their legal journey.
Nicole encourages her clients to resolve their matters out of Court. If your matter does go to Court, Nicole is a strong advocate and has a good knowledge of the court procedure and processes and good relationships with Brisbane barristers.
Nicole can advise clients on all matters arising out of the breakdown of a marriage or a de facto relationship and has a particular interest in children’s matters.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Politics, Government and International Relations, Queensland University of Technology
- Diploma of Legal Practice, Queensland University of Technology
- International Child Abduction
- Parenting and child support agreements
- Property Settlements
- Domestic Violence Matters
- Member, Queensland Law Society
- Member, Family Law Practitioners Association
- Member, Family Law Pathways Network