Nicole provides direct, practical advice to her clients from the outset. Nicole provides a professional service whilst remaining empathetic to her clients and making her clients feel confident and empowered during their legal journey.
Nicole encourages her clients to resolve their matters out of Court. If your matter does go to Court, Nicole is a strong advocate and has a good knowledge of the court procedure and processes and good relationships with Brisbane barristers.
Nicole can advise clients on all matters arising out of the breakdown of a marriage or a de facto relationship and has a particular interest in children’s matters.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Politics, Government and International Relations, Queensland University of Technology
- Diploma of Legal Practice, Queensland University of Technology
- International Child Abduction
- Parenting and child support agreements
- Property Settlements
- Domestic Violence Matters
- Member, Queensland Law Society
- Member, Family Law Practitioners Association
- Member, Family Law Pathways Network
Nicole's recent publicationsView All Articles
Warning to travelling parents – if you have an outstanding child support debt, you can be stopped at the airport.03 Apr 2019
Do you pay child support and are you looking to travel? You might want to read on carefully… If you have a child support debt, even if you believe it isn’t fair or properly calculated, you can be stopped from travelling outside of Australia....Read More
03 Apr 2019
If you’re going through a divorce, or if you’re considering one, you’re likely looking for a quick resolution. At McInnes Wilson Lawyers, we often get asked to push through the divorce urgently, though this isn’t always possible....Read More