Natalie acts primarily for insurance clients in the CTP arena. She is a meticulous associate who has a strong understanding of the insurance industry. Natalie has represented clients in the NSW District Court and NSW Supreme Court. She provides timely advice and strategy in relation to both litigated and non-litigated matters.
Natalie in the past has specialised in personal injury litigation and a plaintiff-focused team; working across a wide range of areas, including workers compensation, public liability and medical negligence.
She has a background at the Australian Government Solicitor. With experience in dispute resolution, with a focus in defending retrospective Commonwealth superannuation claims.
- Bachelor of Laws, Australian National University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law, Sydney
- Bachelor of Arts, Australian National University
- Solicitor of the ACT Supreme Court
- Compulsory Third Party
- Public Liability
- Cross Border jurisdictional issues
- Medical malpractice
- Member, NSW Law Society Young Lawyers
- Member, Law Society of New South Wales