Natalie acts primarily for insurance clients. She is a meticulous associate who has a strong understanding of the insurance industry. Natalie has represented clients in the NSW District Court and NSW Supreme Court. She provides timely advice and strategy in relation to both litigated and non-litigated matters, with strong experience in CTP, liability, health, professional indemnity and advisory work.
Natalie in the past has specialised in personal injury litigation and a plaintiff-focused team; working across a wide range of areas, including workers compensation, public liability and medical negligence.
She has a background at the Australian Government Solicitor, particularly with advice and defence of superannuation claims.
Natalie was the winner of the prestigious Ron Shorter Public Speaking Award in 2016 for an engaging presentation on the risks and potential benefits of drones to the insurance industry.
- Bachelor of Laws, Australian National University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law, Sydney
- Bachelor of Arts, Australian National University
- Solicitor of the ACT Supreme Court
- Compulsory Third Party
- Public Liability
- Cross Border jurisdictional issues
- Medical malpractice
- Member, NSW Law Society Young Lawyers
- Member, Law Society of New South Wales