Mitchell is an Associate in the Personal Services team, working from the Southport office. He has practiced exclusively in compensation law since his admission in 2012.
He is an expert in QLD and NSW claims and travels to all regions to ensure his client’s needs are met. He comes highly recommended by his client’s for his strong work ethic and client focused approach.
Mitchell is a strong advocate for his client’s and strives to achieve the best possible outcome for them while making it as stress free as possible.
Away from work Mitchell is a keen sportsman and enjoys playing 1st grade rugby union on the Gold Coast and being an active member of his community.
- Bachelor of Laws, Griffith University
- Bachelor of Psychological Science, Griffith University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Compensation Law in both QLD and NSW jurisdictions
- TPD/Superannuation claims
- Member, Gold Coast District Law Association
- Member, Queensland Law Society