Laura is an Associate in the McInnes Wilson Lawyers Disputes & Insolvency team.
Laura is able to draw upon her experience in commercial litigation, taxation litigation and insolvency to deliver timely, up to date and technical advice to her clients. Laura has experience in large scale litigation, as well as the day to day conduct of commercial recovery, shareholder disputes, and insolvency matters. She is proactive and highly driven to provide cost efficient and quality legal services to her clients, and is known for her approachable demeanour amongst clients and colleagues alike.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Griffith University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Taxation litigation
- Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Recovery, both secured and unsecured
- Member, Queensland Law Society
- Member, Women Lawyers Association Queensland Inc.
- Advisor to the Board, Northside Wizards Basketball Club