Jack advises and represents clients in a diverse range of complex disputes. He has a particular interest in tort law.
Jack has provided a wide range of insurance advice to commercial entities, government agencies and religious institutions.
He has conducted litigation in various jurisdictions including the Supreme Courts of New South Wales, Queensland, and the Australian Capital Territory.
Jack is accustomed to working closely with clients to protect their interests.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Technology Sydney
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Insurance litigation
- Dispute resolution
- Major and complex claims
- Insurance fraud
- Member, New South Wales Law Society
- Member, Australian Insurance Law Association
- Member, Sydney Marine Discussion Group