Calvin brings a proactive approach to claims management and he has undertaken two secondments with insurer clients which has given him insight into the operational needs of clients.
Calvin especially enjoys the negotiation aspect of matters and finding the most economical solutions for clients. He believes the relationship between lawyer and client is an ongoing and open conversation about the clients goals and needs. He has significant experience with matters involving catastrophic, brain and injuries to minors, and he particularly enjoys the forensic process in these matters.
- Bachelor of Laws, Western Sydney University
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resources and Industrial Relations), Western Sydney University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, The College of Law
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Insurance Litigation
- Public Liability
- Compulsory Third Party
- Catastrophic and injury to minors claims
- Member, Law Society of New