McInnes Wilson Lawyers is committed to supporting the community and encouraging all of our staff to get behind events and organisations that share this mission.
Our charity policy was created to encourage staff to make a donation as part of our casual dress Fridays. Each Friday a different charity benefits from the funds raised, providing a means for staff to support worthwhile causes. Our mission is to give back to the communities in which we live by helping others on their path to better health through impactful community engagement and support.
The organisations that McInnes Wilson Lawyers supports through donations and sponsorships include:
- Abused Children's Trust;
- Blue Sky Foundation;
- Brain Injury Foundation;
- Cancer Council;
- Chicks in Pink;
- Children’s Medical Research Institute.
- City Care Brisbane;
- Guide Dogs Queensland
- Heart Foundation;
- Leukaemia Foundation;
- Motor Neurons Disease Australia
- Prostate Cancer Foundation;
- Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation;
- Royal Flying Doctor Service;
- Save the Children Australia;
- Surf Life Savers Queensland;
- The Wesley Hospital Kim Walters Choices Program; and
- World Vision.
Our staff also participate in Club Red, the Australian Red Cross’s blood donation program.