The McInnes Wilson Lawyers Transport and Logistics Team brings together strategic commercial thinking and complex problem solving to deliver the best possible solutions for our clients. Our experience not only includes operational and regulatory advices but also advices on large and complex transport projects, investment and insurance and risk related matters.
For over 30 years McInnes Wilson Lawyers has built a strong reputation in this field in advising clients within the transport and logistics industry, including heavy transport, rail, bus, road transport and marine.
Our working partnership with our clients in the transport and logistic sector utilises our industry expertise of technical and regulatory experiences to attain corporate commercial results to the mutual benefit of our clients.
Our expertise includes:
- Liability and risk
- Chain of responsibility and due diligence
- Equipment financing and leasing
- Site acquisition and disposal
- Planning and environment
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Infrastructure and construction
- Industrial relations issues
- Defending workplace health and safety prosecutions
- Property damage recovery and settlement of third party claims
- Insurance recoveries and indemnity issues
- Representing transport operators in logistics and carriage, contractual negotiations, personal injury claims, employment and dismissal proceedings