Our energy and resource team works closely with clients to ensure we understand their business and provide advices that points them to a commercial outcome. our advices are strategic and are provided in a timely manner focusing on the needs of our clients.
McInnes Wilson Lawyers has and continues to advise clients across Australia and have a depth of experience in the mining, resources, energy and mining services industries. Our specialist energy and resource skills are complemented with our expertise in taxation, competition, environment and planning, construction and workplace relations, providing clients with an integrated service delivering commercial outcomes.
McInnes Wilson Lawyers has broad industry experience in all relevant legal areas of the energy and resources industry including:
- Mining, energy and resource project development
- Partnership and joint venture agreements
- Land tenure including tenement applications
- Petroleum, gas and water pipeline development
- Exploration and production
- Land access
- Commercial agreements
- Aboriginal heritage and native title
- Planning and environment
- Insurance and risk
- Dispute resolution